United Family Medicine has a new facility! You can now find us in the Peter J. King Family Health Center at Randolph and West 7th Street, one mile west of our previous location.
Over the past few years, United Family Medicine has seen an increase in people using the clinic, with patients coming from all across the east metro area. This has been due to our dedication to serve the community, the expertise of our excellent staff and our growing reputation for providing superior health-care services.
“The clinic is friendly and comfortable, parking is easy and I feel like people care.”
We now have a brand new building to accommodate our still-growing community, and we offer even more services than we could before to meet the increasing need for top-notch, community-oriented health care.
Our new, larger clinic will also be a better home for the United Family Medicine Residency Program, which is associated with United Hospital, the largest tertiary hospital in the east metro area.
Visitors to our new location will enjoy the following:
- Thirty-one thousand square feet of space, double that of our previous facility
- Forty up-to-date exam and treatment rooms
- A community room for group meetings and healthy living, nutrition and other educational workshops
- Expanded hours
- On-site mobile dental services, with full dental services in the future
- Easy access to bus routes, highways and major Saint Paul intersections
- Free, convenient on-site parking ramp for visitors and patients
United Family Medicine hosted an open house for the public on Saturday, May 30, 2009. Over 300 community members came for tours and refreshments. The public is welcome to call or visit the clinic for more information about becoming a patient or becoming a supporter.
For photographs of the new facility or for more information, please contact Tina Scheid at 651-241-1103 or firstname.lastname@example.org.