Resources & Education
- FamilyDoctor.org—site to look up health information
- Coveringkidsandfamilies.org—assistance in getting healthcare coverage for kids and family
- Kidshealth.org—information on children and teens in format anyone can understand
- Diabetesnet.com—provides extensive diabetes information, the latest research findings and great discounts on diabetes products. They also have carbohydrate counts for specific restaurants.
- National Diabetes Education Program—translates the latest science and spreads the word that diabetes is serious, common, and costly, yet controllable and, for type 2, preventable. Offers free publications specifically for you. Also in Spanish.
- Diabetes.org—Diabetes.org has lots of information from the American Diabetic Association regarding all types of diabetes for all ages. Also in Spanish.
- HonoringChoices.org—Advanced healthcare directive
mindfulness and wellness stress relief and relaxation tools
conciencia plena, bienestar del alivio de tension y herramientas de relajación
Sometimes you may need help beyond the services we offer. Below you will find a list of resources that are available to you. Please feel free to contact them.
|United Hospital Emergency Room||651-241-8755|
|Children’s Hospital Emergency Room||651-220-6911|
|United Family Medicine Dental Care||651-758-9500|
|ALATEEN (Teen Line)||952-920-3961|
|Children’s Home Crisis Nursery||651-641-1300|
|Dorothy Day Center||651-293-1919|
|Emergency Social Services||651-291-6795|
|Jewish Community Center||651-698-0751|
|Minnesota Senior Federation||651-645-0261|
|Minnesota Workforce Center||1-888-438-5627|
|Portico Health Net||651-603-5100|
|Ramsey County Social Services||651-266-4444|
|Saint Paul Intervention||651-645-2824|
|Senior Linkage Line||1-800-333-2433|
|Union Gospel Mission||651-292-1721|
|United Way First Call For Help||211|
|West 7th Community Center||651-298-5493|