Our hiring managers are looking for qualified individuals who are interested in helping us provide quality health care to individuals of all backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer strengthened by the diversity of our employees. We look forward to learning more about you!
Thank you for your interest in job opportunities at United Family Medicine. Please email your resume to email@example.com, or fax to 651-241-1138 Attn: hiring manager. No Soliciting – Applicants only.
United Family Medicine is deemed a Federal Public Health Service Employer.
A great place to work – join us! (video, 24 sec)
My favorite thing about working here – the energy! (video, 16 sec)
Rooming Assistant: Certified or Registered Clinical Assistant (CMA/RMA) or LPN
United Family Medicine is seeking a full time Rooming Assistant to support Nursing department by facilitation of patient care through the delivery of timely, quality patient health services. This position is also responsible for assisting provider staff with procedures as needed.
- Successful completion of a Registered or Certified Medical Assistant Certification exam or Licensed Practical Nurse required.
- Previous clinical experience preferred.
- Bilingual/fluent in English and Spanish, Hmong, Somali, Amharic or Tigrinya preferred.
Front Desk Medical Receptionist – Bilingual
United Family Medicine is seeking a full time Front Desk Medical Receptionist – Bilingual to support Front Desk department by greeting patients, routing calls to appropriate departments and queues; activating patient files, and moving patients through a pre-determined schedule of appointments at the clinic.
Education & Experience:
- 1- 2 years’ experience working in a Medical Office is required.
- Must be bilingual/fluent in English and Spanish, Hmong, Somali, Amharic or Tigrinya.
- Experience working with the Excellian/EPIC system preferred.
- Previous computer/keyboard experience preferred.
- Some knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Experience with insurance and third party payer information strongly preferred.