Our hiring managers are looking for qualified individuals who are interested in helping us provide quality health care to individuals of all backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer strengthened by the diversity of our employees. We look forward to learning more about you!
Thank you for your interest in job opportunities at United Family Medicine. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to 651-241-1138 Attn: hiring manager. No Soliciting – Applicants only.
United Family Medicine is deemed a Federal Public Health Service Employer.
Physician (MD or DO)
United Family Medicine has an immediate opening for 2 Full Time (1.0 FTE) and one part-time (.6 FTE) Physicians (MD or DO) to work in our Federally Qualified Health Center as a primary care physician. This position will work various day and evening hours until 8:00 pm.
The full-time primary care physician will serve as a clinical provider for a diverse patient population and will implement and maintain the highest standards of professional medical care for the patients at United Family Medicine.
United Family Medicine (the Clinic) is Federally Qualified Health Center/Clinic (“FQHC or Clinic”) with long standing ties to the West Seventh Street/Fort Road Community. The services of the Clinic are readily available to low income, uninsured and insured people of all ages and cultural backgrounds. It is our goal to make the Clinic an exceptional place for patients and staff.
We function as a team in our efforts to ensure that the Clinic provides quality patient care with caring, concerned physicians, advanced practitioners, nurses and staff.
• Graduate of an accredited medical school
• Successful completion of a Family Practice, internal medicine or pediatric residency
• At least one (1) year of patient care experience working in Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics or Public Health required- preferably in community clinic setting
• Current licensure within the State of Minnesota
• Maintains a current DEA number• Current CPR Certification
• Maintains CME requirements for continued medical practice in the State
Experience working with the Epic/Excellian system preferred but not requiredBilingual Candidates Strongly encouraged to applyQualified candidates should email CV’s to email@example.com UFM is an equal opportunity employer
Rooming Assistant: Certified or Registered Clinical Assistant (CMA/RMA) or LPN
United Family Medicine is seeking a full time Rooming Assistant to support Nursing department by facilitation of patient care through the delivery of timely, quality patient health services. This position is also responsible for assisting provider staff with procedures as needed.
- Successful completion of a Registered or Certified Medical Assistant Certification exam or Licensed Practical Nurse required.
- Previous clinical experience preferred.
- Bilingual/fluent in English and Spanish, Hmong, Somali, Amharic or Tigrinya preferred.
Front Desk Medical Receptionist – Bilingual
United Family Medicine is seeking a full time Front Desk Medical Receptionist – Bilingual to support Front Desk department by greeting patients, routing calls to appropriate departments and queues; activating patient files, and moving patients through a pre-determined schedule of appointments at the clinic.
Education & Experience:
- 1- 2 years’ experience working in a Medical Office is required.
- Must be bilingual/fluent in English and Spanish, Hmong, Somali, Amharic or Tigrinya.
- Experience working with the Excellian/EPIC system preferred.
- Previous computer/keyboard experience preferred.
- Some knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Experience with insurance and third party payer information strongly preferred.