We provide medical care to infants, children and adolescents, adults, and seniors. It is our goal to provide health, not just health care. We provide patient-centered, accessible care with a commitment to quality and safety. Our services are designed to meet people where they are at and sensitive to personal, cultural, and financial circumstances. The clinic houses an onsite lab, X-ray suite, and pharmacy for convenience to our patients. Translator and interpreter services are available to help meet the needs of all non-English speaking patients.
UFM does not discriminate against patients based upon race, color, national origin, disability, religion, sex, age, or sexual orientation.
For help with paying your bill, our sliding fee discount program is available to those who qualify based on household income. Please call our business office at 651-758-9472 to ask about our sliding fee discount program.
Primary care for everyone
- Pediatric care, including well-child examinations, immunizations, and camp/school physicals
- Adult physical examinations
- Medicare wellness visits
- Gynecological and limited obstetrics care, including prenatal care
- Referrals for intrapartum (i.e., labor and delivery) and postpartum care services
- Geriatric care
- Same-day appointments for children and adults who need urgent attention because of injuries or illnesses
- Integrated Behavioral Health Consultants who collaborate with patients on their health goals
Disease screening and preventative care
- Pediatric lead screening
- Immunization monitoring
- Screening for tobacco use and smoking cessation
- Prostate cancer screening
- Referrals for mammography
- Cervical cancer screening
- Colon cancer screening
- Sexually transmitted infections (STI) screening
Diabetic Education & Nutrition Services
- Nutrition services prevent and treat diseases and conditions through nutritional assessment, diagnosis, and treatment.
- Our Certified Diabetes Educator works with patients to enhance knowledge and impact behaviors related to healthy eating, nutrition, and health, including counseling and other interventions.
- Our Dietician supports heart healthy eating, high blood pressure management, kidney disease, and safe and healthy weight loss.
Chronic Disease Management & Medical Home
- Care coordination for comprehensive services to treat people with complex medical issues
- Special programs to enhance the lives of people suffering with chronic diseases
- Integrated Behavioral Health Therapists who partner with your Primary Care Provider to help meet your unique health goals
Addiction Medicine Services
In response to the ongoing opioid epidemic, our clinic provides screening tools to assess for opioid and other substance use disorders. For those struggling with substance use disorders, we provide patient-centered, trauma-informed care with a focus on harm reduction. In addition, we offer Medication Assisted Treatment options. These include daily and long-acting injectables. In partnership with our behavioral health team, patients with a substance use disorder have access to comprehensive assessments, therapy, and psychiatry.
We offer outpatient psychiatric care for patients to manage depression, anxiety, PTSD, substance use, mood disorders, dementia, autism, and other complex psychiatric concerns.
We have a team of outpatient therapists that support patients with mental health concerns. We offer counseling for a variety of issues such as depression, anxiety, trauma, substance use disorder, grief and loss, brief intervention, abuse/neglect, relationship concerns, chronic pain, as well as racial and historical trauma. These services are available for people 18 years of age and older. In the future, we hope to extend services to teens and adolescents.
Patients can receive care coordination services through our community health workers, who support and follow our patients on a regular basis. They can assist with removing barriers to getting the care you need, be a source of support, and be an advocate and guide on your journey to health and wellness.
Our behavioral health services are open to the community and do not require a primary care referral. Appointments are available within a week of scheduling!
Dental services are available for regular check-ups and cleaning, filling cavities, and all dental needs such as root canals, pain, swelling, broken teeth, and extractions
Currently, we can provide pharmaceuticals to current patients who self-pay, use the Sliding Fee Discount Program, and those on Medicaid. In the future, we will be able to serve the broader community with a retail pharmacy and provide care to people with commercial coverage, including Medicare.