We provide medical care to infants, children, adults, and elders. It is our goal to become your medical home — you can count on us to give you the best possible health care. With a history that goes back over 70 years, we have developed services to meet the needs of people who are looking for quality health care but who may be working through personal, cultural, or financial challenges. Please call us and we will be happy to help you. UFM does not discriminate against patients based upon race, color, national origin, disability, religion, sex, age, or sexual orientation.
Anyone can access our services (video, 17 sec)
For help with paying your bill, our sliding fee discount program is available to those who qualify based on household income. Please call our business office at 651-758-9472 to ask about our sliding fee discount program.
Primary care for everyone
- Pediatric care, including well-child examinations, immunizations, developmental screening, camp, and school physicals
- Adult physical examinations
- Gynecological and obstetric care, including prenatal care, delivery, and on-site ultrasound
- Geriatric and nursing home services
- Same-day appointments for children and adults who need urgent attention because of injuries or illnesses
- 24/7 on-call physician services
- Integrated Behavioral Health Consultants who collaborate with patients on their health goals
Disease screening and preventative care
- Pediatric lead screening
- Immunization monitoring
- Screening for tobacco use and smoking cessation
- Prostate cancer screening
- Referrals for mammography
- Cervical cancer screening
Chronic disease management
- Special programs to enhance the lives of people suffering with chronic diseases, such as diabetes and asthma
- Medical Home Specialists and Integrated Behavioral Health Consultants who team up with you and your Primary Care Provider to help you meet your unique health goals
Tobacco and Nicotine Cessation Program
Our 12-week multi-faceted program includes team support from your medical provider and your behavioral health provider. Learn new ways to manage cravings and urges. Receive a free smartphone app and other resources to help you quit for good. Follow-up care for as long as you need it to maintain sobriety from tobacco and nicotine.
Integrated Behavioral Health consultants are part of your team when you visit the clinic. If you choose, we can meet with you as needed, either during your appointment, or afterwards as a follow up.
Integrated behavioral health services (video, 19 sec)
Mental health assessment and counseling provided by on-site licensed psychologists for issues such as panic or anxiety, substance use disorders, depression, stress, grief or loss.
Medication assisted treatment (MAT) includes individual counseling, group therapy, and medication management visits. We’ll help you manage cravings, withdrawal, and underlying trauma issues to support recovery and sobriety.
Dental services are available for regular check-ups and cleaning, filling cavities, and all dental needs such as root canals, pain, swelling, or broken teeth, and extractions.
Dental Clinic hours: Mon. – Fri. 8 am – 5 pm. Tuesday & Wednesday evenings until 8pm.
Take a virtual tour of our Dental Clinic. Learn about our Covid-19 safeguards.
Dental care for all (video, 27 sec)
Dental expansion responds to community needs (video, 26 sec)
Chemical Health Services
Our providers are committed to treating chronic pain in a way that keeps patients safe. We assess for substance usage issues and offer services as needed for patient wellness. Your Medical and Behavioral Health providers will support you in addressing any issues. We also have a Medication-Assisted Treatment Group for those who receive Suboxone here at at our clinic.
- On-site lab and x-ray facilities
- Translator and interpreter services to help meet the needs of all non-English speaking clients
- Monthly food distribution available for our established patients, in arrangement with Keystone Community Services