Introducing Convenience Care
Healthcare Made Easier
United Family Medicine now offers same-day service, with no appointment needed. Just come in!
How It Works
- Walk-in patients initially see a triage nurse to assess their care needs, then transfer to the primary provider best suited to them.
- Convenience Care provides comprehensive healthcare services, including onsite laboratory tests and x-rays and interpreter services.
- Currently Convenience Care is available from 8 am to 5 pm.
Flexible payment options, including sliding scale fees, are available to those who qualify.
UFM accepts Medicaid, Medicare, and over 400 other insurances. We also offer a sliding fee discount for the uninsured, and no one is denied access to any services.
Location & Hours
1026 West 7th Street, Saint Paul, MN
8 am – 8 pm, Monday throughThursday
8 am – 5 pm, Friday
8 am – noon, Saturday
United Family Medicine Saturday Convenience Care Clinic will be closed due to Holidays on the following dates:
September 1, 2018
November 24, 2018
December 22, 2018
December 29, 2018
Primary care for everyone
It is our goal to become your medical home — you can count on us to give you the best possible health care. With a history that goes back over 70 years, we have developed services to meet the needs of people who are looking for quality health care, but who may be working through personal, cultural or financial challenges. Please call us and we will be happy to help you. UFM does not discriminate patients based upon race, color, national origin, disability, religion, sex, age, or, sexual orientation.
We provide medical care to infants, children, adults and elders. We offer you the following services at our clinic:
- Pediatric care, including well-child examinations, immunizations, developmental screening and camp and school physicals
- Adult physical examinations
- Gynecological and obstetric care, including prenatal care, delivery and on-site ultrasound
- Geriatric and nursing home services
- Same-day appointments for children and adults who need urgent attention because of injuries or illnesses
- 24/7 on-call physician services
- Mental health assessment and counseling provided by on-site licensed psychologists
Disease screening and preventative care
- Pediatric lead screening
- Immunization monitoring
- Screening for tobacco use and smoking cessation
- Prostate cancer screening
- Referrals for mammography
- Cervical cancer screening
Chronic disease management
- Special programs to enhance the lives of people suffering with chronic diseases such as diabetes and asthma
- Dental services for children and adults on-site
“The friendly and helpful attitude of everyone makes me feel at ease.”
- On-site lab and x-ray facilities
- Admittance to and care at United and Children’s Hospitals in Saint Paul
- Satellite clinics at Sibley Plaza and in downtown, Lowertown
- Pharmacy services – access to local discount programs
- Community support, including patient listening groups and community health events focused on special needs like immigrant health issues
- Translator and interpreter services to help meet the needs of all non-English speaking clients