United Family Medicine, an independent, nonprofit provider of primary health care, mental health, dental, obstetrics, preventative care, and chronic disease management based in St. Paul, today announced a clinic-wide commitment to changing the way they view and treat addiction. United Family Medicine (UFM) is dedicated to helping drive change that reduces the number of individuals struggling with opioid addiction and dying from overdose in Minnesota.
- Boys & Girls Club, United Healthcare, and United Family Medicine Partner to Provide COVID-19 Vaccines
- Free COVID-19 Vaccine Event
- Addressing Hesitancy to the COVID-19 Vaccines
- Providing COVID-19 Vaccines at St. Paul College
- Backpack Drive – Delivering Backpacks & School Supplies to Kids in Our Community