United Family Medicine, an independent, nonprofit provider of primary health care, mental health, dental, obstetrics, preventative care, and chronic disease management based in St. Paul, today announced a clinic-wide commitment to changing the way they view and treat addiction. United Family Medicine (UFM) is dedicated to helping drive change that reduces the number of individuals struggling with opioid addiction and dying from overdose in Minnesota.
- United Family Medicine Board Names Chief Executive Officer
- Meet Board Member William Schultz
- Resident’s Effort Leads to Major Donation from Minnesota Chinese Community
- United Family Medicine CEO Melissa Parker to Step Down, UFM Board Member Ann Nyakundi Named Interim CEO
- West 7th Community Block Party Aug 8th 5-8pm