United Family Medicine, an independent, nonprofit provider of primary health care, mental health, dental, obstetrics, preventative care, and chronic disease management based in St. Paul, today announced a clinic-wide commitment to changing the way they view and treat addiction. United Family Medicine (UFM) is dedicated to helping drive change that reduces the number of individuals struggling with opioid addiction and dying from overdose in Minnesota.
- Nathan Guimont, MD, AAHIVS, supports team based healthcare
- Xoua Thao, MD, applies heartfelt care to treat the Hmong community
- Scott Tongen, MD – experience and trust in family medicine practice
- Wellness & Health – Meet Mitchell Sebranek, PA-C
- Meet Maggie Prunty, CNP, caring for all patients and seniors