Each year, United Family Medicine (UFM) residents look forward to the opportunity to share their stories and the collective impact of their Community-Oriented Primary Care (COPC) projects with the community. Residents develop a project in the first year of their training that allows them to embrace a specific area of interest, learn about the communities’ health needs and partner with community agencies.
- United Family Medicine CEO Joins House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Local Leaders at Healthcare Roundtable
- Residents Share Projects at 2019 Community Forum
- United Family Medicine Lowertown Clinic Closing
- United Family Medicine Names New CEO
- 2018 Healthy West 7th Block Party Adds More Family Friendly Activities- Join Us