In celebration of National Health Center Week, United Family Medicine (UFM) will be throwing a community health-focused block party. On Thursday, August 11, from 4 to 8 PM, UFM will host a community celebration for the West 7th neighborhood, celebrating all the ways a community supports leading a healthy lifestyle.
- United Family Medicine CEO Melissa Parker to Step Down, UFM Board Member Ann Nyakundi Named Interim CEO
- West 7th Community Block Party Aug 8th 5-8pm
- United Family Medicine CEO Joins House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Local Leaders at Healthcare Roundtable
- Residents Share Projects at 2019 Community Forum
- United Family Medicine Lowertown Clinic Closing