651-241-1000 | view locations & hours

advocacy and social workers

Patient advocates and clinic social workers are here to help you find the community resources you need. As part of your health care team, they help you sign up for for health care insurance or a sliding scale fee, and help connect you to needed services.

Call 651-241-1000 and ask to speak with a Patient Access Representative.

We can help you with:

  • Assistance with insurance coverage and MNCare health plan enrollment
  • Language translation services during your appointment
  • Referrals to emergency food shelves
  • Locating and securing housing
  • Child care assistance referral
  • Legal referrals
  • Resources for domestic violence prevention
  • Resources for child abuse prevention
United Family Medicine

United Family Medicine