United Family Medicine CEO Melissa Parker joined Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi, Congresswoman Betty McCollum (DFL-Minn.) and Lieutenant Governor Peggy Flanagan for a round table discussion on healthcare along on May 24 in St. Paul.
- United Family Medicine CEO Joins House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Local Leaders at Healthcare Roundtable
- Residents Share Projects at 2019 Community Forum
- United Family Medicine Lowertown Clinic Closing
- United Family Medicine Names New CEO
- 2018 Healthy West 7th Block Party Adds More Family Friendly Activities- Join Us