United Family Medicine CEO Melissa Parker joined Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi, Congresswoman Betty McCollum (DFL-Minn.) and Lieutenant Governor Peggy Flanagan for a round table discussion on healthcare along on May 24 in St. Paul.
- Resident’s Effort Leads to Major Donation from Minnesota Chinese Community
- United Family Medicine CEO Melissa Parker to Step Down, UFM Board Member Ann Nyakundi Named Interim CEO
- West 7th Community Block Party Aug 8th 5-8pm
- United Family Medicine CEO Joins House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Local Leaders at Healthcare Roundtable
- Residents Share Projects at 2019 Community Forum