United Family Medicine (UFM), an independent, nonprofit provider of primary health care, mental health, dental, obstetrics, preventative care, and chronic disease management in St. Paul, names Melissa Parker as Chief Executive Officer.
- Resident’s Effort Leads to Major Donation from Minnesota Chinese Community
- United Family Medicine CEO Melissa Parker to Step Down, UFM Board Member Ann Nyakundi Named Interim CEO
- West 7th Community Block Party Aug 8th 5-8pm
- United Family Medicine CEO Joins House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Local Leaders at Healthcare Roundtable
- Residents Share Projects at 2019 Community Forum