Delicious food, live music, family fun, FREE dental cleanings and FREE blood pressure checks! That’s what you’ll find at United Family Medicine’s third annual Healthy West 7th Block Party, presented by The Language Banc, Thursday, August 16th, from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., at 1026 West 7th Street in Saint Paul. Together with neighborhood businesses and organizations, United Family Medicine is committed to building and supporting the growing vibrancy and health of our unique West 7th neighborhood.
- Resident’s Effort Leads to Major Donation from Minnesota Chinese Community
- United Family Medicine CEO Melissa Parker to Step Down, UFM Board Member Ann Nyakundi Named Interim CEO
- West 7th Community Block Party Aug 8th 5-8pm
- United Family Medicine CEO Joins House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Local Leaders at Healthcare Roundtable
- Residents Share Projects at 2019 Community Forum