Earlier this year, my sister and I celebrated her youngest daughter’s third birthday. My niece enjoyed many of her gifts, but the one she was most excited about was a smartphone. Even though she has to share it with her three older siblings, they are rarely willing to fight her for it since she’ll just kick and scream. After her siblings give up trying for a turn, she immediately quiets, a blank expression basking in the blue light of Youtube. Her siblings turn to other devices: iPads from school, the home desktop computer that now seems ancient, or maybe just their mom’s smartphone. They’ll usually use these while also watching television.
- United Family Medicine CEO Melissa Parker to Step Down, UFM Board Member Ann Nyakundi Named Interim CEO
- West 7th Community Block Party Aug 8th 5-8pm
- United Family Medicine CEO Joins House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Local Leaders at Healthcare Roundtable
- Residents Share Projects at 2019 Community Forum
- United Family Medicine Lowertown Clinic Closing