Visiting the doctor can be confusing, scary and just one more thing to put on your already busy schedule. For those in our community suffering from chronic conditions and/or mental illness managing appointments and understanding care instructions is even more challenging.
- United Family Medicine CEO Melissa Parker to Step Down, UFM Board Member Ann Nyakundi Named Interim CEO
- West 7th Community Block Party Aug 8th 5-8pm
- United Family Medicine CEO Joins House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Local Leaders at Healthcare Roundtable
- Residents Share Projects at 2019 Community Forum
- United Family Medicine Lowertown Clinic Closing