Immigrants are considered a vulnerable population in healthcare. There is a disparity in the proper use of healthcare resources for this group. Many factors contribute to this disparity: low health literacy, limited English proficiency, socioeconomic status, and immigration status to name a few. How do we bridge the gap? We start with the same way we address this for all Americans — health education.
- United Family Medicine CEO Joins House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Local Leaders at Healthcare Roundtable
- Residents Share Projects at 2019 Community Forum
- United Family Medicine Lowertown Clinic Closing
- United Family Medicine Names New CEO
- 2018 Healthy West 7th Block Party Adds More Family Friendly Activities- Join Us