When is the last time you did something you truly enjoy? When is that last time you felt focused and grounded rather than going through the motions of your day? When is the last time you did something that made you feel like yourself? Most people when asked such questions will pause and say they have lost themselves in work, family, or other stressors that come with the daily grind of life. They speak of having no time for themselves but can rattle off numerous tasks and supportive activities they are doing for others. This year, I would like to challenge you not only to take time for yourself, but to reconnect and get acquainted with the person you may have lost over the past year.
- United Family Medicine CEO Joins House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Local Leaders at Healthcare Roundtable
- Residents Share Projects at 2019 Community Forum
- United Family Medicine Lowertown Clinic Closing
- United Family Medicine Names New CEO
- 2018 Healthy West 7th Block Party Adds More Family Friendly Activities- Join Us