Visiting the doctor can be confusing, scary and just one more thing to put on your already busy schedule. For those in our community suffering from chronic conditions and/or mental illness managing appointments and understanding care instructions is even more challenging.
- 2018 Healthy West 7th Block Party Adds More Family Friendly Activities- Join Us
- St. Paul clinic’s fight against the opioid menace shows promise
- Health law clinic guides patients through broad legal hurdles
- How do you know if you’re getting enough sleep?
- United Family Medicine Launches Effort to Change Treatment Path of Patient With Opioid Addiction