When is the last time you did something you truly enjoy? When is that last time you felt focused and grounded rather than going through the motions of your day? When is the last time you did something that made you feel like yourself? Most people when asked such questions will pause and say they have lost themselves in work, family, or other stressors that come with the daily grind of life. They speak of having no time for themselves but can rattle off numerous tasks and supportive activities they are doing for others. This year, I would like to challenge you not only to take time for yourself, but to reconnect and get acquainted with the person you may have lost over the past year.
- 2018 Healthy West 7th Block Party Adds More Family Friendly Activities- Join Us
- St. Paul clinic’s fight against the opioid menace shows promise
- Health law clinic guides patients through broad legal hurdles
- How do you know if you’re getting enough sleep?
- United Family Medicine Launches Effort to Change Treatment Path of Patient With Opioid Addiction