In celebration of National Health Center Week, United Family Medicine (UFM) will be throwing a community health-focused block party. On Thursday, August 11, from 4 to 8 PM, UFM will host a community celebration for the West 7th neighborhood, celebrating all the ways a community supports leading a healthy lifestyle.
- 2018 Healthy West 7th Block Party Adds More Family Friendly Activities- Join Us
- St. Paul clinic’s fight against the opioid menace shows promise
- Health law clinic guides patients through broad legal hurdles
- How do you know if you’re getting enough sleep?
- United Family Medicine Launches Effort to Change Treatment Path of Patient With Opioid Addiction